We Have The Car Finance Option To Fit Your Life!
When buying a car, you have 3 options: paying cash, getting a loan, and leasing. Besides being the simplest way to pay for a car, paying cash gives you the best financing terms you will ever get. By paying cash, you avoid paying the interest payments that you must pay on a loan or lease. Loans are an agreement to lend money for the right to charge an interest rate on that money as it is paid back. Leasing is essentially a long-term rental agreement in which you pay for the right to use a car. At the end of the lease term, you have the right to purchase the car for a price determined at the beginning of the lease agreement.
No matter what option you choose, we'll help you drive off the lot in the car you want. Rather you have great credit, bad credit, or no credit, we have a financing option for you.
Our Lease2Own Program
Our Lease2Own Program offers people with challenged credit the opportunity to improve their credit all while having piece of mind backed by a 18,000 to 36,000 mile warranty and free oil changes during the lease at any Belle Tire!
*You must be 21 years old.
- *Have a valid Michigan Drivers License
- *Live within a 50 mile radius of our location.
- *Proof of income ($1,800/monthly minimum gross)
- *Proof of residence (a copy of any bill that comes to your home with you name & address on it.
- *A Debit Card with a Master Card or Visa Logo on it.
- *Full Coverage on the vehicle with a $1,000 Deductible (max.)